Welcome friend! We are glad to meet you!
10 a.m. Bible Study
11 a.m. Worship Service
7 p.m. Prayer Fellowship
Are you new?
Your first time at a church, any church, can be intimidating. Where to go? What do I wear? What time to show up? What's here for my kids? What can I expect? These and many more questions come to mind. We want your first visit at GMBC to be refreshing and enjoyable for your whole family. We want you to experience practical, relevant teaching, friendly people, and a place where you feel welcome! Here are a few answers to your questions and what you might expect as our guest.
Stephen Burch, Senior Pastor
Aaron Frost, Associate Pastor
Andrew Sargent, Lay Elder
Here are answers to questions you may have.
What's here for my kids?
- Sunday 10 a.m. Kid's Bible Study for all ages.
- Sunday 11 a.m. Nursery for children up to age 5.
- Sunday 6-7:30 p.m. Good News Club for kids k5-6th.
- Sunday 6-7:30 p.m. Youth Group for teenagers 7th-12th.
Why should you visit us?
- You're just curious and investigating Christianity.
- You've recently started a relationship with God.
- You're reconnecting with God after being out of church.
- You want a great place for your family to grow and serve.
- You want an opportunity to make new friends.
- You desire a place where you belong.
- You have a desire to learn more about the Bible, and want to enjoy an abundant, joyful, and victorious journey with Christ!
What should I wear?
There is not a dress code here for members or guests. We would like for everyone to come however they feel most comfortable. Many will wear business or casual clothes.
How long are the services?
Our 11:00 AM worship service includes music and always focuses on a clear, helpful, and challenging Bible message. The truths of the Bible are presented in a format that's easy to understand, even if you've never been to church. Each service lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes.